Thursday 16 May 2019

CCXX. AoS28: Conjuror and Wight

A couple more minis for my AoS28 collection. Actually finished them weeks ago, but Hiaticula Excursion interrupted my regular posting schedule. 



Conjuror


Another Conjuror for the forces of Order. She's a converted Sigilist mini from Norht Star's Frostgrave range. I originally bought the model to convert my RPG character, but ended up never going through with that. Now I gave her a head swap (I think that was a GW Sisters of the Thorn head, with sculpted hair) and a few more minor alterations. 

Next to the first Conjuror.

*
 

Wight

 

The miniature is Ksenia Graveclad, from Hasslefree Miniatures. Received it as a gift a long while ago. She'll make a good leader mini for groups of skeletons and the like.

18 comments:

  1. Looks great! Any chance of a break down of how you're doing the bases for your new AoS stuff? Paints, materials, etc? It looks so atmospheric

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Best if I do a step-by-step on one of my future minis. It's a mix of DAS, sand and broken bricks, followed by a minimalistic paintjob.

      Delete
    2. That would be great, looking forward to it! Thanks for the overview in the meantime :)

      Delete
  2. Dark masterclass of brush sorcery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The choice of colours and the technique are so great! They look totally menacing and scary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photos are filled with atmosphere and mood. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work. Very moody photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photography, conversion and painting skills complement each other so well that every picture is a work of art.
    Love the post, outstanding work all over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work working a Frostgrave piece into Warhammer – we normally see people doing it the other way round!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's wonderful.

    Normally I see frostgrave minis all bright and colourful but her sombre tone and colour scheme are just beautiful. I think I might pull my own fantasy warband of the 'wip shelf' and see if I can get them looking half as good. Thanks for the inspiration!

    The Wight is also wonderfully 'Souls'-y.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.