Tuesday, 13 August 2013

XXIX. The House II

The house is done:
Front of the house.
Back of the house.

Size comparison with Chapel and people.
 As you can see in the pictures I made some barrels as well. They're plaster copies of a plastic barrel I found in my bits box. 

I'm making some more fence segments as I'll need plenty of those. Fortunately they're really easy to produce:


 And to break this whole terrain spree a bit, I converted another tall black spirit for the Countess. This one's made from a Vampire Counts Wraith, a skull and a Plaguebearer hand. It's one of my favourite conversions, though it doesn't seem to photograph that well. I guess I'll have to keep looking for the right angle. Or it might look better when it's painted.



Anyone got any idea for a name for them? I'm tired of calling them "tall black spirits" or "y'know, the robed ones". I'll have to think of something.

5 comments:

  1. That house is far better than any ready made that can be bought from online stores. Really fantastic work.
    I'd call these two Happy and Joy ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Viruk! : ) I don't know if it's better, but it's certainly far more affordable to me than purchasing a ready made one. Plus I can make it to my own design.

      Happy and Joy. Yup, that's totally them. :D

      Delete
  2. I have great love for the terrain and the Baroness and her minions.

    I would call those spirit guys "custodians" since I belive they are some sort of handymen for her and do chores and "take care" of whatever needs to be done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Custodians." I like the sound of it. : )

      Delete
  3. WOW, that house is really amazing now it's painted!

    ReplyDelete