Thursday 11 July 2013

XXVI. Making Terrain II

Some more work on my forests and fences. But first a tree comparison picture for Jimmy:



Citadel Wood set can be called done. I may or may not put leaves on the currently naked tree.

Citadel Wood
My first four wooden fences:

Fences I and II

Fences III and IV

A fence herd.

While I'm waiting for the necessary material to arrive I'm composing a list of terrain I want to have. If you have any neat ideas feel free to make suggestions. This is what I have thought of so far:

  • Treasure chests
  • Barrels
  • Human corpses
  • Dead cow
  • Churchyard
  • Pumpkin patch with scarecrow
  • Signposts
  • Dry stone walls
  • Roadside Shrine
  • Houses
  • Church
  • Ruined houses
  • Water Well 
  • Windmill

I intend to build them by myself, with the exception of the Windmill and the Water Well, which I'll hopefully be acquiring from my countrymen: the amazing Tabletop World.
I am also about to start another faction. But more on that later.


Tabletop World Windmill and Water Well

2 comments:

  1. Hi, first, thanks for the size comp. I am playing with the idea of modelling some sort of decaying/evil forest, garden of Nurgle style, and the Malifaux trees semm to fit in rather well with the GW ones. Nice!

    Second, for the windmill, there is an iconic drawing from out of the very first Realm of Chaos books from the 80ies, maybe you find some inspirations there:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/howardtreesong/windmill.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Nurgly forest? Sounds great! I hope you'll go through with it.
      And thanks for the windmill artwork, it's very inspiring. : )

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.