Sunday 10 February 2013

XI. Converting The Doctor

I've done some work on the leader of my plague-fighting gang. The conversion is based on Kassalis Venin for Rackham's Confrontation game. I gave him a plague doctor's beaky mask and a hat, and removed some pointless trinkets he had hanging from his belt. I omitted the mechanical claw things that should stand on the original mini's back. He may need just a bit of smoothening out before painting, but this is pretty much it.   


And the bits for my second Flesh Abomination arrived this week:


This one is actually smaller than the first one, though I thought it would be bigger. I'm not sure I'll be working on it yet, I think I'll make some more Hounds first.

4 comments:

  1. liking the plague doctor mask. looking forward to seeing the painted piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I finished him yesterday, I'll put the pictures up soon.

      Delete
  2. I apologize if I'm bothering you with constant questions, but is it possible to pay you commission to make another plague doctor at all? If not I apologize for being rude about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, you're not being rude. I do commissions sometimes. You can find my contact on my Blogger profile page, right under the profile picture. Send me an e-mail and we'll work something out.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.